Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Matifics Competition

Our whole school is competing in 'The Matific Maths Game' competition this week. Students have to complete a range of maths thinking tasks that they receive points for. Schools from out New Zealand and Australia are competing and currently Kaniere School is coming FIRST!!  All class levels throughout the school are also currently in FIRST PLACE! 
Ruma Kereru is extra proud to hold 7 out of the top 10 places with Che currently first and Nate 2nd.

Year 6 - Leaderboard

Rose, Maya and Kaycee are working hard to beat each other's scores.

Kade and Cooper have both made it into the top 10. Woohoo!

Nate and Che - current two place getters!


Belinda - currently 2nd for Year 5, Maya and Faith. Go, girls!


Top Schools - Leaderboard



8 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work Rūma Kererū!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Belinda here good job to everyone who did the matific comp. I came second in my year and I had lots of fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora,Marnie Here.Well done to everyone that competed in the matific comp,I came 14th.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruma kereru worked very hard for this! Good job to everybody in top 10 and everybody else! Te meke!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Faith here I really enjoyed doing the matific comp I think I came around about 17th I was so close to getting to the top 10 but I can say are school done a very good job coming first our class came first in the world for year 6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora che here. everyone did a te meke job well done to all the people that got in the top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia Ora Greta here, Ko te tino mahi to everyone who put lots of effort towards the matific games. I came 21st in the competition I think I did quite well.

    ReplyDelete