Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Matifics - Confirmed Results

We knew we were the champion school this year and now we have the official results through!
As the newspaper articles states, "Kaniere School has won the Olympics of the maths world." Our school was not only the first placed school in this year's Matifics Competition, but we also topped the champion classes leaderboard.  This has been a great achievement for us. Congratulations again to all our hard-working mathematicians.

It was great to read about our success in the West Coast Times today! 

9 comments:

  1. Well done Kaniere School and Ruma Kereru for leading the way! Champions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi It Kaycee here from Kaniere school. In matifics I had a lot of fun. I think i came 12th place I think i was 1,000 point of 11th. I said to Mrs phelps i need more school work school work give us more points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it is Maya here. In matific I had a lot of fun. The best thing about doing matific was getting lots of school work task because that gave me more points. I think I mite of came 7 place so that is very cool. `

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tū meke Kaniere School for winning the matifc competition for Australia and New Zealand 2019

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Abby From Kaniere School I really enjoyed doing the matific competition in Ruma Kereru I think I came 25th over all witch I don't know about you but I am pretty proud of that. Everyone was super competitive and we went for days just doing strait matific. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rose here in matific I really liked doing it all week and and doing all the maths tasks in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work kids, you are all amazing mathematicians! Keep up the great work, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Belinda! :D It's Anthea, hopefully you remember me. I don't know if you still use this website but I really miss you guys and it's cool to see you learning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi it is Kohen here. In matific I had a lot of fun. The best thing about doing matific was getting lots of school work task because that gave me more points. I think I mite of came 7 place so that is very cool.

    ReplyDelete